Forum EDEN
  • 24 Septembre 2019 à 10:37:27
  • Bienvenue, Invité
Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche avancée  

Nouvelles:

Bienvenue sur le forum officiel d'EDEN !

Auteur Sujet: Errata 2019 - Askaris  (Lu 425 fois)

Bernie

• Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
Errata 2019 - Askaris
« le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 11:32:55 »

Hi,
i translated the Errata 2019 in english (deepl.com).

I know there is a thread for Feedback, but because i am not sure i understand all right, i put some threads in the english Forum... hope this is fine :-)

So here are some questions and thoughts about askaris:

Nervs:
6) Askaris special rules :
- Modify "During the preparation phase, just after the determination of the first player" to "At the time of the formation of its band".
--> completely fine, this means you cannot Counter your Opponent list (was really strong!)

7) Hassan :
- Parietal impregnation: Becomes "Active (1/turn)": discard 2 tactical cards from your hand. In return, designate a fighter located 15cm or less from Hasan (Hasan can be designated). The next action the fighter will perform this turn will be free of cost.
-->does it Count to the Maximum attack/move per round? or could use this to attack 3 times for example?
- Gene purification: Becomes "At the beginning of the round, just after the determination of the first player you can discard a tactical card of your hand. If you do so, choose a fighter 15cm or less from Hasan (Hasan may be designated). This fighter ignores the side effects of his upgrade cards until the end of the turn.
--> ok but i think noone will use it anymore because 1 tacticcard is to expensive (SP would be fine i guess)

8) Fahim :
- Steroidal apoptosis: Becomes "Active (1 AP, 1/game)": Discard 3 tactical cards from your hand. In return, designate a Slave or Fierce Beast type fighter located 10 cm or less from Fahim. This fighter wins a bonus of +2 in PSI, CBT, VIG and RAP until the beginning of the next intendance phase. During the next intendance phase, remove it of the field. He is considered to have been put out of action by the opponent.
-->ok, i guess 2 Cards would be better, because now the buff is not so strong and you could still not use the 2 extra attacks because all fierce beasts and slaves (exept 1 slave) are above CBT 5...

9) Avella:
- Modification: RAP : 5/4
-->totally fine. Almeh stays as she was right?

10) Neuro-Spinal loop:
- Redesign: "At the beginning of the game, put two Adrenaline chips on the Neuro-Spinal loop At the beginning of the round, before the determination of the First Player, you can remove an Adrenaline counter from the Neuro-Spinal loop. If you do so on the improved fighter immediately wins 1PA, but will not be able to benefit from the effects of the "Adrenaline" tactical card this round.
Side effect: if the improved fighter is Janissary type, you must spend 1 additional SP to play your tactical cards.”
-->sorry but this is a realy bad redesign. first i think 3 adrenaline Chips would be fair but this change makes Tarik way to strong and the other janissary to weak. right now, only janissary can realy use the neuro spinal Loop, because for most of them you have 9 dice to roll a 6 and pay 1 SP. you do not use the neuro on ifrit for exapmle, because you only have 3 dice and you must pay too much sp to get a safe AP (PA). with the new neuro, i can use it on all Askari who have Access to 2 mental and with Tarik i could get 2 Actions a round on one of them or 1 Action on any askaris. i guess the new OP list is Tarik, Wanashab and Sharir after this errata...

11) Lance-Grenade Greffon:
- Redesign: "The improved fighter wins the following equipment:
Bioluminescent grenade launcher (Jet/Tech): Range (15), Explosive (0), 1/turn
In addition, the improved fighter gains the following special abilities:
Flash Grenade (passive): Each time a fighter is affected by the effects of the bioluminescent grenade launcher equipment, they could not draw a valid line of sight until the end of the turn.
Toxic Grenade (passive): The explosion template used during a jet attack with Lance-Grenade equipment bioluminescent is left on the table until the end of the game. If more than one such template is present in the field, remove it until there's only one left. In addition, combatants located even partially under this gauge may not use special ability to act. The capacity for action conferred by the missions is not affected by this effect. »
-->so no more slowdown... i liked the slowdown but it is fine if you think it is too strong. because there are way more permanent then Action abilities i am not sure if the toxic is usefull...

Buffs:
1) Ifrit ::
- Add: capa "Close Combat": Each time the Ifrit makes a close combat attack, transfer a state counter possessed by the Ifrit to the target of its attack immediately after the target of that attack has been designated.
- Addition: capa "Kerosene (passive): Burn counters are not removed during the intendance phase. In addition, during the resolution of a Burn counter, the protection value (Pr) of the equipment of all fighters located at 15cm or less from the Ifrit is reduced by 1."
- Added: capa "Fireproof (passive): During the Intendence phase, during the step of solving the effects of the burn counters, roll 1D6 less to determine the wounds inflicted by the burn markers on the Ifrit. »
--> ok i will still not Play him after the buff, he is the only Askari with fire...

2) Askaris Warrior:
- Modification: Change from thresholds to X=1, X=2 and X=3
- Modification: "number of enemy combatants (excluding CNJ)" to "number of combatants of an opponent of your choice".
- Modification: "Askari Warrior receives a bonus of +1 RAP" by "Askari Warrior can re-roll once each time 1 obtained on each of its characteristic rolls".
-->also fine, now he is no Monster in multiplayer and could be played in one on one...

I realy like the errata exept the neuro-spinal Loop. good work!!!

Bernie
« Modifié: 31 Juillet 2019 à 12:22:50 par Bernie »

Bwaaaane

• Bétâ Testeur
  • Membre
  • En ligne En ligne
  • Comme dirait mon directeur de publication : ...
Re : Errata 2019 - Askaris
« Réponse #1 le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 12:45:29 »

Didn't expected you to translate that all  :D.
Keep in mind that it's still beta : nothing official yet (and not before some times).

7) --> Yes it count in maximum. No you can't do 3 attacks. Except if you got another special rule for it...  ;D
    --> 1 special card to not getting -1 RAP (and be able to interupt someone), or not getting a slow : it can be usefull sometime. Let's see in game. That the all point of this public beta testing.

8 ) --> We started with a 3 cards cause other same style capa are 1AP+3SP.... Let's see after some testing if we go to 2 or not...
Even with +2 it's still a hudge capa. And now it's active, so your opponent will not know when you will use it (for exemple he can't play a tactical card to counter you anymore).

9) --> yes Almeh don't move

10) --> I think you get it wrong : that don't work with Tarik because "Adrenaline chips" are put on the card "At the beginning of the game". So if you make appear a new Neuro-Spinal loop with tarik, it will get no chips on it....  ::)
And by the way we wanted it to be playable on anyone, not only janissary. (And it don't cost SP anymore, Askaris lost 3AP, but they won around 7-9 SP)...

11) --> It's one of the most controversial rework, and we ever tried a lot of things on it. No one happy before that version (not everyone happy with that version, but at least some of us are ;)).
I tried it, it's more usefull that it look like...
But let's try it, if it's not concluant we will change it ofc!

# --------------------------

1) Ok.
But i know some players who will definitly play him  :D. At least to try the errata.
(Btw, "Close Combat" with adrenaline tatical card is just priceless!).

Thx

Base de données Eden : http://www.bwaaaaneprojeteden.fr/

Bernie

• Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #2 le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 13:03:40 »

ah ok so Tarik could never give a fighter one more Action. better than i thought, but not so good as before but i lthink it is better than i expected :-)
i only used neuro on jannisary so i only payed 1 SP each round to get 1 AP. but i will test it :-)

why is Close combat with adrenaline priceless? you get 1 ap and a slowdown token. so 1 more Action but you could still only attack 2 times...

all together i like the changes :-) and thanks for the reply!

Bwaaaane

• Bétâ Testeur
  • Membre
  • En ligne En ligne
« Réponse #3 le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 13:16:04 »

Because toi can vive the slowdown token  ;)

gierulf

• Baroudeur
  • Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • Totem de l'IA
    • L'exhumé - Webzine Eden !
Re : Re : Errata 2019 - Askaris
« Réponse #4 le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 16:13:25 »

Because toi can vive the slowdown token  ;)

I'm a pro Bwaaaaane translator :
"because you can give the slowdown token ;) "

You're welcome :D
Minimiseur de défaite professionnel.

Accro aux marqueurs Rage !

Bwaaaane

• Bétâ Testeur
  • Membre
  • En ligne En ligne
« Réponse #5 le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 16:20:57 »

Fucking phone !!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk