Forum EDEN
  • 25 Août 2019 à 06:27:23
  • Bienvenue, Invité
Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche avancée  

Nouvelles:

Bienvenue sur le forum officiel d'EDEN !

Auteur Sujet: Errata 2019 - Dantes  (Lu 265 fois)

Bernie

• Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
Errata 2019 - Dantes
« le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 12:09:46 »

Hi,
just the Translation (deepl.com). Because i do not Play dantes no comments from my side :-)

1) Special rules Angels of Dantes :
- Becomes "The Seraphim:
The Seraphim are the emblematic leaders of the Angels of Dante. Thus a band of Dante's Angels must include at least one
seraphim type combatant and the chief of the band must have this type.
If a Seraphim does not have a Motorcycle, it is considered that it does not have the Seraphim type for the resolution of the effects of
special capabilities and Tactical maps.
Motorcycles :
Seraphim ride powerful motorcycles and are experts in the art of driving these terrible machines from the past. These
fighters therefore have a particular equipment, named after a capital sin and having the category Moto/X.
A motorcycle is considered a member of the seraphim who follows the normal rules affecting other members. However,
it is not linked to any characteristics.
When all the PCs of the motorcycle are checked, the seraphim is not put out of action, but it is considered that it no longer has
the Seraphin type for resolving the effects of special abilities and Tactical maps. However, as long as the bike has
at least one PC not checked, the seraphim moves 5 cm more for any action requiring movement.
Finally, the X value of the motorcycle represents its power and manoeuvrability. When setting up your band, choose and
assign this seraphim 2 Maneuver cards. These cards represent the special capabilities of the motorcycle. Every time I do
that you activate the seraphim, just at the beginning of its activation, you can discard only one of its Maneuver cards.
Apply the effects of this card if the motorcycle has at least X PCs unchecked (X being equal to the Motorcycle/X value of the
Seraphim. At all times, the Maneuver cards of the seraphim in your band must be different. »
2) Lamas :
- Insignificant: Becomes "When an enemy combatant performs an engagement action, he may not complete his movement
in contact with Lamas only if he cannot contact any of your other fighters, or if Lamas does not become the target
of this commitment. In addition, Lamas is never considered the closest enemy combatant at the time of the
determination of valid targets for an attack at shooting range, unless it is the only combatant meeting this criterion.".
25) Experimental Fuel:
- Becomes: "Tactics - First round. Discard all Maneuver cards associated with an Allied fighter of your choice.
Assign new Manoeuvre cards to this fighter in accordance with the normal card allocation rules
Maneuvering. ».
13) Nabam :
- Modification: copy Hildegarde's profile (convoy) with special stygmata rule can not be recruited in a band
in which Hildegarde is also recruited.

Bwaaaane

• Bétâ Testeur
  • Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • Comme dirait mon directeur de publication : ...
Re : Errata 2019 - Dantes
« Réponse #1 le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 12:47:23 »

I'm not fully sure that Lamas traduction is ok  ???.

Base de données Eden : http://www.bwaaaaneprojeteden.fr/

Bernie

• Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #2 le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 13:30:25 »

new try for lamas:

2) Lamas :
- Insignificant: Becomes "When an enemy fighter performs an engagement action, he may not complete his movement
in contact with Lamas only if he cannot contact any of your other fighters, or if Lamas does not become the target
of this commitment. In addition, Lamas is never considered the closest enemy fighter at the time of the
determination of valid targets for an attack at shooting range, unless it is the only fighter meeting this criterion."

so you could not Charge directly. You could Charge another fighter and get als in base contact with her (same rule as we Play right now). But if you say you Charge, and there is no other fighter in range you could Charge her (big nerv!). Lamas is also no valid target for ranged Action, except she is the only fighter in range (also a big nerv!).
So if you walk around an Position a fighter that lamas is the only fighter in range for a Charge, you could Charge her or attack her with range weapon right?

Bernie

Bwaaaane

• Bétâ Testeur
  • Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • Comme dirait mon directeur de publication : ...
« Réponse #3 le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 14:24:12 »

I would say :
"When an enemy fighter performs an engagement action, he may not complete his movement
of this engagement. In addition, Lamas is never considered the closest enemy fighter at the time of the
determination of valid targets for an attack at shooting range, unless it is the only fighter meeting this criterion."

But it's look like you got it : your explainations are right, so my english must be wrong  :D :D.

Base de données Eden : http://www.bwaaaaneprojeteden.fr/

Bernie

• Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #4 le: 31 Juillet 2019 à 14:35:40 »

nah i guess your english is better than mine. i translated it in german and tryed to understand it xD

i really appriciate the communication with you, feels like being a part of the community, no matter the language barrier :-)

Bernie

Dafalg Han

• Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • Répudié du Seul Vrai Gang
Re : Re : Errata 2019 - Dantes
« Réponse #5 le: 11 Août 2019 à 07:08:15 »

nah i guess your english is better than mine. i translated it in german and tryed to understand it xD

i really appriciate the communication with you, feels like being a part of the community, no matter the language barrier :-)

Bernie
I think I'm gonna print this message A0 and put it above my desk  ;D ;)
Chaque jour, des milliers de verbes subissent des violences conjugales.

"Je l'ai dit, b#rdel!!!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk