Forum EDEN
  • 12 Août 2020 à 17:16:19
  • Bienvenue, Invité
Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche avancée  

Nouvelles:

Bienvenue sur le forum officiel d'EDEN !

Auteur Sujet: Jericho - Escape and english card  (Lu 1617 fois)

Marc

• Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
Jericho - Escape and english card
« le: 27 Août 2019 à 14:17:16 »

HivI have a short question about the timing of the escape skill. Based on the FAQ (see google translation below), I understood that the fighter who uses the skill make a disengagemet roll. Does the enemy fighter at that time already has the restored AP from the switch from charge to movement or is this done afterwards? So does the enemy need 2 or 3 AP left before the charge to perform the free attack if the disengagement roll was not sucessfull?

Additional note: The skill Backlash uses in the french version of the card of Jericho 1 BU, but on the english one 1 SP. I assume that the french one is correct. Do you collect this differences between the french and the english cards somewhere? Will this be updated as part of the current erratas?

Thanks in advance!

Escape:
During an Escape, the move takes place after the contact finish, at the time of the appointment of the engagement target (see page 23: Engagement). It is therefore possible to contact two fighters, including one with Escape, but to target the other, and thus prevent the use of the ability, and make his second attack on the one who Escape.

A nonfree fighter who is hired by another opposing fighter can use Escape.

A fighter who uses Escape ability must make a roll of disengagement.

The fighter must travel 10 cm (no less). He can follow the edge of the ground and the obstacles so as to make the 10 cm. In this case, he can finish this move within 10 cm of the fighter who hired him.

"The commitment of the latter is then shifted on the move."
The fighter stays where he has contacted the target of his engagement. He then recovers 1 AP: the fighter therefore spent only one AP, and it is considered that he did not perform the engagement action. He can then make a commitment later when it is activated.

pantoufle

• Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • Champion de peinture à l'épaulé jeté
Re : Jericho - Escape and english card
« Réponse #1 le: 28 Août 2019 à 09:29:46 »

Unsure for the first question !? I would say that as the rules says that you replenish your AP after the move you can't hit if you had 2AP before engaging. But i prefer someone else to confirm this point.

For Backlash : it's a mistake in english version, it should cost 1BU
De l'eau ! De l'air ! Du savon ! => l'Open Douche
Membre du FUCK (Front de Up Concret de Ken)
http://pantoufle-jeux.blogspot.fr/

Marc

• Membre
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : Jericho - Escape and english card
« Réponse #2 le: 28 Août 2019 à 18:42:47 »

Ok thank you for the answer!

I am not sure how the translation of the cards is handled, would it help to collect all diffetences between the french and the english texts in a dedicated topic here in the forum?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk